Partner with us
Ensuring that global warming is limited below a global target of 2 degrees Celsius will require trillions of investment globally into clean energy over the next two decades. This will require significant collaboration between groups both locally and globally, the development of new business models and a seismic shift away from what the world currently sees as “business as usual”.
To support communities in the UK to evolve from using fossil fuels, Pure Leapfrog is well
We have significant experience working with:
- Governments and local authorities to devise dynamic and
game changinginitiatives, policies and regulations.
- The corporate sector to drive funding and investment into community energy projects. We can advise and help create bespoke programmes that will add financial value to local groups as well as invest in clean energy.
- Foundations and major donors to provide the expertise and opportunities for their investment to maximise its impact in local community projects.
Ways to partner with us
- Become a corporate partner and supporter
- Sponsor a community energy project
- Offer professional expertise & support
- Support communities through carbon offsetting
- Host events and engagement opportunities
Our partners enjoy a range of benefits as well as access to many networking and engagement opportunities throughout the year.
Organisations we have worked with over the years:
- British Airways
- Big Society Capital
- Simmons & Simmons
- Norton Rose Fulbright
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about how to partner with Pure Leapfrog or would like some more information, please do get in touch.