Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Do you have what it takes to lead a community energy charity?
Pure Leapfrog is seeking a dynamic leader to drive its community energy activities. The energy system is going through a radical transformation where the incentives landscape has changed whilst the cost of equipment has plummeted. These are just two recent trends.
You will have a unique opportunity to shape the charity’s strategy as it continues to support the community energy revolution in the new commercial reality.
If you are passionate about the potential for community energy, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role, the job description and application process is available for download here.
If you need assistance or would like to speak to someone either email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7825 4160
Closing date for applications is Monday 1st May and if your application is progressed we will be in touch to arrange first round interviews shortly thereafter.
Last updated: 24th March 2017
Equality and Diversity Policy
Pure Leapfrog is committed to preventing discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that each employee feels respected and able to give of their best.
To that end, the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexuality, religion or age. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
We are committed to the following principles:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff are recognised and valued.
- Every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
- Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- Breaches of our equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
- The policy will be monitored and reviewed annually.